» Freon™ refrigerants solutions in Europe
Freon™ MO89 is a non-ozone-depleting HFC retrofit refrigerant for R-13B1 in very low temperature direct expansion refrigeration systems.
Note: Freon™ MO89 is not available in the U.S. or Canada.
Freon™ MO89 has not yet been submitted to ASHRAE for safety classification. Independent testing has determined that as formulated Freon™ MO89 is non-flammable at atmospheric pressure in air at temperatures up to 100°C (212°F). The vapor can become flammable under leakage conditions at normal use and handling temperatures.
- Very low temperature refrigeration (below -40°F to –100°F) / (below -40°C to -70°C), including:
- freeze driers
- medical freezers
- environmental chambers
- Provides quick, cost-effective retrofits
- Non-ozone-depleting HFC
- In most cases no change of lubricant type during retrofit is needed--compatible with traditional and new lubricants
- Can be topped off during service without removing the entire refrigerant charge
- Provides similar cooling capabilities vs. R-13B1
Freon™ MO89 is a zero ozone-depleting substance (ODS) and, therefore, is not subject to phaseout under the Montreal Protocol regulations.
AB, MO or POE